- Route: Around 1350 kms / 15,000 D +
- Date: April 22 to 29, 2023 (deadline for arrival)
- Departure: Anglet (“La Course”, 9 rue de l’Industrie 64600 Anglet)
- Arrival: Nerja (at restaurant “Dulce Casa”)
- Reception on April 21, 2023 from 8 pm to midnight, for the signing of the attendance and the pre-trip aperitif at” La Course “
- Departure on Saturday 22 April 2023 in the morning at 12:01 am and final date of arrival on Saturday 29 April 2023 at 8 pm
- Complete autonomy for the course, accommodation, food, clothing , GPS battery… and without assistance.
- 4 compulsory crossing points: Monegros Desert / Barranco del Río Dulce / Desert of Gorafe / The Sierras Subbéticas
- The GPS tracker is provided by the organization, for the duration of the event. To confirm your registration, we will receive a check for 150 euros for the deposit. The check will be destroyed when the plotter is returned at the end of the Desertus Bikus experience. A usb cable will also be provided to you, to recharge the beacon (normally once). On the monitoring site, the battery life is displayed. In case of end of discharge, we will send you a text message.
- Registration deadline: February 1, 2023
- Helmet and front / rear lights mandatory
- Electronic Assistance Bike prohibited
- After receipt of your payment, the organization will send you the contact details of the crossing points (4CP + arrival).
- In case of abandonment, each competitor will be autonomous to enter. We warn and we generate the beacon.
- In case of loss or non-return of the beacon, the caution check will be debited.
- Once registered, no possibility of refund.
For the logistics of return, we leave you some information to facilitate your research:
- Many flights from Malaga airport (20kms)
- Many trains to Malaga station (possibility of transfer to Madrid airport)
- Return by bike for some 😉
Alone with your bike and your calves, experience the Desertus Bikus adventure! We let you set the atmosphere of the 1st Paris / Dakar of the 80s!